As of Wednesday, September 22nd, entry to True North Climbing is limited to people who are 13 or older and can provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, completed at least two weeks prior to entry. We only accept government-issued proof of vaccination such as the digital receipt available here or a physical receipt from a vaccination centre. We do not accept unofficial forms of proof of vaccination (such as third-party QR code apps). Please submit your proof of vaccination along with a piece of ID at the front desk when you arrive. Note that we will not keep your vaccine receipt or any of your medical information on file, just a record of the date that we checked it.
According to the Ontario Ministry of Health, an individual is considered fully vaccinated if they have received:
• The full series of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized by Health Canada, or any combination of such vaccines, or
• One or two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada, followed by one dose of a COVID-19 mRNA vaccine authorized by Health Canada, or
• Three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada; and
• They received their final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before providing the proof of being fully vaccinated
Masks will continue to be required at all times. For now, we will not recognize any exemptions to this rule.
Please note that our staff cannot make exceptions to these rules. Harassment or abuse of our staff will not be tolerated.
Thank you for your cooperation!
● You must be 13 or older to enter the gym.
● Please read our COVID-19 Policies before you make a booking.
● We are currently not accepting walk-ins.
● Facility Waiver and COVID-19 waiver must be complete to enter the gym.
● Thank you for your cooperation!