We are excited about our upcoming Tour de Bloc competition on Saturday November 8th. Be aware that there will be some disruption in the gym as we prepare for it:
- The main bouldering wall will be closed starting Tuesday, November 4th
- The north half of the gym (main bouldering wall, slacklines and belay bars 1-22) will be closed off starting Wednesday, November 5th
- The lead cave will be closed on Thursday, November 6th
- The entire gym will be closed on Friday November 7th
- On Saturday, November 8th, only registered competitors may climb. Spectators are welcome, especially for Open Finals from 6:30-8pm
- After the comp, we will work hard to restore the usual number of routes and boulder problems. We plan to have at least one route per rope on the belay bars disrupted for the competition (1-22 plus the stalactite) and many of the competition’s Qualifier problems back up by Monday, November 10th, and will fill in more routes and problems as quickly as we can after that.